The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags invade! (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124215)

SmallHurst 09-28-2013 10:43 AM

Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags invade!

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?27...r-23rd-and-24th

We tired to get a nice example of some of the cars that run in Michigan in Sept! Come by and say 'Hi!' We don't bite too hard!

Ryan1969Chevelle 09-28-2013 11:44 AM

Re: Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags invade!

Well done.

Maybe while all the trailer queens are sitting pretty, you guys can do a twelve car burn out right in the convention center.....before Bob finds out.......Shh don't tell him.

That pictures is now my screen saver.

Ryan

bashton 10-01-2013 04:27 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well done.

Maybe while all the trailer queens are sitting pretty, you guys can do a twelve car burn out right in the convention center.....before Bob finds out.......Shh don't tell him.

That pictures is now my screen saver.

Ryan </div></div>

Tell me what? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif[/img]

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Ryan1969Chevelle 10-01-2013 05:50 PM

Better make sure the Make Up Air Unit is working at the convention center. These guys love burnouts.......

Ryan

SmallHurst 10-02-2013 12:43 AM

I am afraid that the slick concrete is not going to be the safest way to get kicked out of the event! Besides, tires need friction to create smoke!

Ryan1969Chevelle 10-02-2013 06:24 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am afraid that the slick concrete is not going to be the safest way to get kicked out of the event! Besides, tires need friction to create smoke! </div></div>

Bruck Bruck, Chicken :-) (smiley face means &quot;humourous reply&quot;, can't wait to meet you at MCACN)

Ryan

Edit to make sure E-humour comes across.

napa68 10-03-2013 12:37 PM

Nice BS'n with ya Rusty. I'll stop by to visit with all of you at the show! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

Tim

bashton 11-09-2013 09:37 PM

So while I am on here trying to stir up some interest in the upcoming MCACN show...

Here is the final lineup for our Inaugural, (and soon to be Annual) Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race display. Again, take a look at the diversity in this lineup!

1. 1967 Chevy Corvette, Maroon, Donny Brass
2. 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Max Wedge, Red, Steve Hodges
3. 1965 Ford Mustang 289/271, Black, Mark Weymouth
4. 1969 Chevy Chevelle 300 SS, Blue, Tim Clary
5. 1970 Mercury Cougar 428 Eliminator, Orange, Benoit Holloway
6. 1972 Pontiac Trans Am, Blue, Tyler Mesman
7. 1969 Hurst/Olds, White &amp; Gold, some tired guy
8. 1974 Pontiac GTO, White, Jody Traylor
9. 1970 Buick GS/X, Yellow, Roberta Vasilow, (yes, Roberta, as in a lady!)
10. 1968 Plymouth Barracuda, Gold, Norm Verhage
11. 1967 Chevy Impala SS 427, Black, Paul Vitale
12. 1970 AMC Trans Am Javelin, Red/White/Blue, Larry Weymouth

Special thanks go out to our own <span style="font-style: italic">Rusty Tires</span> along with Donny Brass and Dan Jensen, who are going to really blow everyone away with this display. Interactive? You can count on it!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Postsedan 11-10-2013 02:25 PM

What a great mix of PSMCD cars and owners [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Dan

Ryan1969Chevelle 11-10-2013 03:28 PM

Can't wait to see this display.

Annual is a great plan, so many great cars, super easy to switch it up each year. (Better line up an L88 Vette and a Studebaker for MCACN-2014)

Ryan

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif[/img]