The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercar/Musclecar Discussion (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Many Thanks to my friend Dan Vasic (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152672)

Ryan1969Chevelle 12-31-2018 08:32 PM

Many Thanks to my friend Dan Vasic

2 Attachment(s)
I wanted to take stock of 2018 and get ready for 2019.

Of course family and friends are the most important aspect of our days.

Dan, you keep coming to mind over and over, you have been a great friend especially this past year.

Your calls, texts, and posts kept me headed in the right direction since day one of my Cutlass journey.

I think the nicest call I got in 2018 was when you made time to call and told me straight up that I could get my car running, driving, stopping, turning before MCACN. I was convinced a roller/pusher was the best I could do but you knew better. That vote of confidence was what I needed to make it happen. You also steered me towards having my old paint cut and polished, that was the best money I spent....... and just minutes before MCACN no less.

Putting together the RamRod and W31 display and having confidence that I could show up pulled my Project out of the ditch onto the highway!!!

New Years is fast approaching, so again Many Thanks and Happy New Years to my friend Dan.

Looking forward to ice cream as soon as the weather permits!!!

Ryan W31

Postsedan 12-31-2018 09:09 PM

Ryan,

You`re like the little brother I wish I had. All good my friend, we kid and joke a lot....but at the end of the day.....it`s the common bond and friendships that we all gain from these cars that we all love so much. Lot`s of great memories over the years....What is a Post Sedan, to B90 trim and much more.
I look forward to having more good times with you and your family and seeing your part of the world.
Plus seeing you surprise a lot of people at your upcoming drag racing events will be priceless.
Drive it Like you Stole It! If she Breaks, you now know how to rebuild it!
I may even surprise you this year....if my plan works out.

See you soon my friend. Happy and Healthy 2019.

Dan

olredalert 12-31-2018 09:29 PM

----Dan,,,When you find the time to head Ryan's way you will pass really close to me and unless you promise to stop I may be forced to withdraw the Chevelle from aforementioned Chevelle show...…….Welllll,,,Im just kidding about that last part! Maybe!...…..Bill S

Ryan1969Chevelle 12-31-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olredalert (Post 1428809)
----Dan,,,When you find the time to head Ryan's way you will pass really close to me and unless you promise to stop I may be forced to withdraw the Chevelle from aforementioned Chevelle show...…….Welllll,,,Im just kidding about that last part! Maybe!...…..Bill S

Your on the route!!!

Michigan Ice Cream, then Ontario Ice Cream!!

Ryan W31

Postsedan 12-31-2018 10:01 PM

See you soon Bill :)

Ryan has it all planned out..... the stops, the locations, the times.....and yes.....and of course.... few thousand pictures to document the journey :)

Dan

SS427 12-31-2018 10:24 PM

Always brightens the day when Dan stops by for a visit or even just a quick breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. ;)

Postsedan 12-31-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS427 (Post 1428822)
Always brightens the day when Dan stops by for a visit or even just a quick breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. ;)

We are due for Cracker Barrel.....I shall put it down on the schedule. Perhaps we could wrench on a '69 Yenko together for a day. Fun!

Dan

olredalert 01-01-2019 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Postsedan (Post 1428815)
See you soon Bill :)

Ryan has it all planned out..... the stops, the locations, the times.....and yes.....and of course.... few thousand pictures to document the journey :)

Dan

----You might have to settle for Michigan ribs!...….Bill S

Postsedan 01-01-2019 02:03 PM

Works for me :)

Dan

chevyman0429 01-01-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olredalert (Post 1428892)
----You might have to settle for Michigan ribs!...….Bill S

Gentlemen if there’s a get together in Michigan keep me in mind I love Ribs!