The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Parts/Memorabilia - Sold listings (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Sold Factory GM literature and other stuff (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162618)

Geoff Padgett 08-15-2020 09:59 PM

Factory GM literature and other stuff

20 Attachment(s)
Hello All

Well the time has come to let go of some literature that I have been hanging onto for a few decades now. Most are original (unless otherwise stated). Shipping will be in a US PS priority mail flat rate bubble envelope at $7.50. Payment we made through PayPal via friends and family so that I don’t get dinged on fees. I going to try to rate these on a scale of 1 to 10.

. 1970 Chevelle showroom brochure, very nice probably about a 9. $30. Shipping will be a little more on this one, as I will not be able to get into a USPS flat rate envelope.

. 1970 Chevelle SS 396 large magazine two page picture. Rating of about a 9, the left side page has some slight more discoloration (the white portion )than the right side other wise it would a 10) $15. Shipping will be a little more on this one, as I will not be able to get into a USPS flat rate envelope.

. 1970 chevelle owners manual. 5 out of 10. Also has the factory sleeve, with a 1968 date code, the sleeve has a few little tears in the top in the middle please see the photos. $25. For the Pair.

. 1970 Chevelle repop owners manual. Perfect. $5.

. 1969 Chevrolet new vehicle Warranty w/ Protecto plate. Original. 9. $15.

. 1972 Chevelle station wagon owners manual, Protecto plate with warranty, consumer information booklet, emissions control systems booklet. Probably have to read this one about a 2, Poor condition. More than likely just good for reference. $5.

.Factory owners manual maintenance portfolio envelope with sleeve, hard to find these. The paper envelope is in Poor condition, however the plastic sleeve is in excellent condition, has a rust stain but I can get that out before I send it out. $15.

. 1970 Chevelle LS-6 radiator decals, reproduction. $10. Probably about 8 on the condition, From sitting around.

1969 Chevelle SS
jacking instructions decal, not sure if this is reproduction or not. Condition is probably about seven. $5.

. 1970 Chevelle SS jacking instructions, again not sure if this is a reproduction or not. Condition is perfect. $10.

. Reproduction limited slip trunk decal, reproduction. Perfect condition, $5.

. Reproduction concourse quality limited slip truck decal. Has a slight tear at the top other than that probably about a 7. $10.

If for some reason you think I’m out of line on my prices, feel free to make me an offer. Also I can combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

Geoff Padgett 08-24-2020 11:32 PM

bump and price reduction

Geoff Padgett 09-10-2020 04:50 PM

Bumkski

Geoff Padgett 10-01-2020 03:36 AM

Bump