The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Technical & Restoration (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Help with correct options list (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170583)

1BADZ28 01-28-2022 02:45 PM

Help with correct options list

1 Attachment(s)
Hey, guys, I知 been working on putting together what I think is the correct option list for the 69 Camaro ( BBBenny old Fathom Green RS/SS) that I just purchased. I知 planning on having Triple-A-Enterprises ( has anybody used them?) create a reproduction window sticker just to have something that shows the Options on the Camaro. Anyway, take a quick look at the attached pic and tell me if I have anything listed that conflicts with any other option or if there is something listed that would require another option that is missing? Hope this makes sense. I知 pretty sure the list is a good representation of what the options exist on the Camaro. The purchase price on the original title is 4098.00. I got the options list total to match the purchase price on the original title. It looks like to me that the first owner paid MSRP for the car. I understand most people don't pay sticker but some do....Interesting.....Thanks for your time..

X66 714 01-28-2022 02:59 PM

3.07 is the base rearend for that car so not an option. Contact Paul@winvoices for the correct window sticker. He does nice work...Joe

bbbenny 01-28-2022 05:17 PM

Option List

Joe, Is spot on. Use Paul. No one does it as correct. As Paul. BBBenny:eek2:

Xplantdad 01-28-2022 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbenny (Post 1580280)
Joe, Is spot on. Use Paul. No one does it as correct. As Paul. BBBenny:eek2:

yessir...Paul for sure

Steve Shauger 01-29-2022 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BADZ28 (Post 1580264)
Hey, guys, I知 been working on putting together what I think is the correct option list for the 69 Camaro ( BBBenny old Fathom Green RS/SS) that I just purchased. I知 planning on having Triple-A-Enterprises ( has anybody used them?) create a reproduction window sticker just to have something that shows the Options on the Camaro. Anyway, take a quick look at the attached pic and tell me if I have anything listed that conflicts with any other option or if there is something listed that would require another option that is missing? Hope this makes sense. I知 pretty sure the list is a good representation of what the options exist on the Camaro. The purchase price on the original title is 4098.00. I got the options list total to match the purchase price on the original title. It looks like to me that the first owner paid MSRP for the car. I understand most people don't pay sticker but some do....Interesting.....Thanks for your time..

I highly recommend you request Paul put his water mark to identify it as a winvoices reproduction.

1BADZ28 01-29-2022 01:27 AM

Thanks Guys

Looks like I will be contacting Paul....Thanks...

1BADZ28 01-29-2022 09:33 PM

Got it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Shauger (Post 1580315)
I highly recommend you request Paul put his water mark to identify it as a winvoices reproduction.

Will do, I just want to have a nice document to show the options...definitely not going to mislead anyone to thinking the sticker is original...