The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Mopar (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   2022 Heck-Kitty Redeye (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171316)

njsteve 03-31-2022 02:11 AM

I believe you can still order the "svelte-athletic" body, for the moment, at least.

The ban seems to be on the "full-figured booty" body style.

KevinW 03-31-2022 02:14 AM

Congrats Steve! Hope you can get to the dealer (after it is delivered) before some scumbag steals it off the lot, like so many news stories are posting.

njsteve 03-31-2022 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 1586876)
What are those Trx going for?

Here's the link to the dealer's thread. Oh and I corrected the offer: it was 11% under MSRP or $10,000 under MSRP whichever you prefer.

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/pric...quired.251275/

MikeJesse 03-31-2022 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 1586876)
What are those Trx going for?

The sky is the limit.

Mine is a low option level 1 trim package. MSRP was $81900.

Depending on where you live, there are deals to be had "if" you do a factory order.

Check out the Ram TRX forum. There are dealers on this forum that are dealing with significant discounts.

MikeJesse 03-31-2022 02:52 AM

I would post pics of the wrecked 21 Super Stock but don't know how without a URL.

njsteve 03-31-2022 12:56 PM

You can email them to me. I'll PM you my email address.

njsteve 03-31-2022 01:07 PM

BTW, in case you're wondering why I chose that color, here's the background.

I REALLY wanted a Plum Crazy Redeye but Dodge decided in their infinte wisdom, to kill off that color in 2020. They replaced it with "Hellraisen" which looks more like a depressing prune metallic than the vivacious purple color they previously had. So I was stuck.

That was until my wife saw me on the Dodge website and said: "Wow I really love that Octane red." She opined that, that was the color she wanted our AWD Charger to be before we found a white with red interior one at a local dealer at the end of the model year and grabbed it.

So, as a wise Circuit Court Judge once told me in court when I tried to object to a defense attorney's incorrect ramblings: "Son, when the opposing party is arguing your case for you, always let them continue uninterrupted".

So, I let my wife finish her soliloquy on how she loves Octane Red and how we should have bought a car in that color, yada yada yada...

When she was finished, I lovingly said to her: "I should have never doubted you dear. To make it up to you, I am ordering this car in the color you love, with the red interior you love. Happy Valentines Day!"

Too Many Projects 03-31-2022 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njsteve (Post 1586924)
BTW, in case you're wondering why I chose that color, here's the background.

I REALLY wanted a Plum Crazy Redeye but Dodge decided in their infinte wisdom, to kill off that color in 2020. They replaced it with "Hellraisen" which looks more like a depressing prune metallic than the vivacious purple color they previously had. So I was stuck.

That was until my wife saw me on the Dodge website and said: "Wow I really love that Octane red." She opined that, that was the color she wanted our AWD Charger to be before we found a white with red interior one at a local dealer at the end of the model year and grabbed it.

So, as a wise Circuit Court Judge once told me in court when I tried to object to a defense attorney's incorrect ramblings: "Son, when the opposing party is arguing your case for you, always let them continue uninterrupted".

So, I let my wife finish her soliloquy on how she loves Octane Red and how we should have bought a car in that color, yada yada yada...

When she was finished, I lovingly said to her: "I should have never doubted you dear. To make it up to you, I am ordering this car in the color you love, with the red interior you love. Happy Valentines Day!"

As my wife often tells me, when I resort to this tactic. "Boy, you are smooth, aren't you"... :naughty:

njsteve 03-31-2022 02:13 PM

I just called SRT helpline this morning and got the latest update:

02/17/2022 order date VON received from Koons
02/18/2022 VIN assigned, D status
03/16/2022 D1 status with estimated ship date of 03/30/2022
03/29/2022: Production status E at station G (trim)
03/30/2022: Pending final inspection I status
03/30/2022: Buildsheet posted
03/31/2022: KZ status, being shipped to dealer

MikeJesse 03-31-2022 02:22 PM

That would be some kind of record if it's delivered in the next few weeks.