The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Baldwin-Motion Performance (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Baldwin COPO (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158926)

R68GTO 03-06-2022 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carleen (Post 1584548)
z

Oh my Lord that is beautiful!

Carleen 03-06-2022 03:35 PM

Yes she was Glacier Blue when she left the plant but was painted Orange and had Passionate Persimmons written along side of it.
But before the auto show it was painted orange again but with black Hockey stick.
You can look at the hockey stick close to the bumper.
She also have Brooklyn Wild Pumpkin, Heavy, Heavys Camaro. NHRA Champion written that shows through the paint.
I have pictures when they painted it and it also shows Pats Speed Center written in Gold.
I have talked to Martyn Schoor.

Carleen 03-06-2022 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres a Picture of her at the NY Auto Show.
Look at the Hockey Stick by the bumper

GotGrunt 03-06-2022 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carleen (Post 1584559)
Yes she was Glacier Blue when she left the plant but was painted Orange and had Passionate Persimmons written along side of it.
But before the auto show it was painted orange again but with black Hockey stick.
You can look at the hockey stick close to the bumper.
She also have Brooklyn Wild Pumpkin, Heavy, Heavys Camaro. NHRA Champion written that shows through the paint.
I have pictures when they painted it and it also shows Pats Speed Center written in Gold.
I have talked to Martyn Schoor.

What did Martyn have to say about it?

Carleen 03-06-2022 04:23 PM

I was going to copy what was said on FB but it seems to have been removed. I informed him about the Camaron and I told him he could check it out with Joel Rosen and he didnt have to say anything to me about the result.
Martyn is a member here so he might be able to comment

GotGrunt 03-06-2022 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carleen (Post 1584570)
I was going to copy what was said on FB but it seems to have been removed. I informed him about the Camaron and I told him he could check it out with Joel Rosen and he didnt have to say anything to me about the result.
Martyn is a member here so he might be able to comment

You should reach out to Joel directly about it. Being a demo shop car that was at the auto show, he would remember the car better than a customer order, and surely he would remember a color change from blue to orange.

Carleen 03-06-2022 05:26 PM

Ive talked to Joel Rosen and he wanted me to wait until the Pandemic is over.
Dan Palchanes told me before he disappeared that I had the BM Demo - Brooklyn Heavys Camaro. He spend some time with Rufus Boyd before he passed away.
Also Heavy told Dan that it was a COPO.

GotGrunt 03-06-2022 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carleen (Post 1584575)
Ive talked to Joel Rosen and he wanted me to wait until the Pandemic is over.
Dan Palchanes told me before he disappeared that I had the BM Demo - Brooklyn Heavys Camaro. He spend some time with Rufus Boyd before he passed away.
Also Heavy told Dan that it was a COPO.

Have you run a shipping data report for the car?

Carleen 03-06-2022 05:48 PM

Its a 01B car and the there no data or info on Camaro from mid Aug to end of Jan on Norwood Camaros.
VIN is 124379N580532
Nothing on NICB either

GotGrunt 03-06-2022 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carleen (Post 1584580)
Its a 01B car and the there no data or info on Camaro from mid Aug to end of Jan on Norwood Camaros.
VIN is 124379N580532
Nothing on NICB either

Would you mind posting up a picture of the trim tag?