The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   HOTELS For MCACN November 20-21, 2021 (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169235)

Too Many Projects 10-12-2021 11:22 PM

Brings up a question if people on here are going to meet up somewhere and get introduced ?

I plan to be there at opening Sat morn, if there is a coffee clutch planned.

bashton 10-14-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Too Many Projects (Post 1567063)
Brings up a question if people on here are going to meet up somewhere and get introduced ?

In the past several of the members have arranged a set time to "meet and greet" and also having name tags identifying sYc members.

I think this would be great, and while we don't have the staff to host this, I can certainly work with anyone willing to step up.

We can also set up a specific meeting spot as a "Home Base" for this. Maybe our revised Vintage Certification area which will be located in the newly redecorated and expanded Awards/Ballroom area?

Bashton

RPOLS3 10-21-2021 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Too Many Projects (Post 1567063)

My son and my brother Dave and I will be in the bar at Gibson's Friday night after the welcome reception like we usually are. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

flyingn 10-21-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPOLS3 (Post 1568205)
My son and my brother Dave and I will be in the bar at Gibson's Friday night after the welcome reception like we usually are. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

ok sounds good. Look for myself, my wife, and Son there too

bashton 10-22-2021 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPOLS3 (Post 1568205)

You buyin?

Bashton

RPOLS3 10-22-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bashton (Post 1568294)
You buyin?

Bashton

For you - YES!

bbbentley 10-22-2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPOLS3 (Post 1568328)
For you - YES!

I’m getting a Bob Ashton name tag! See ya Jake!

RPOLS3 10-22-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbentley (Post 1568330)
I’m getting a Bob Ashton name tag! See ya Jake!

Wait.........you said you owe'd me a drink.......and a steak. LOL

Would be nice to meet you.

Steve Shauger 10-27-2021 03:33 AM

Name Tags

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bashton (Post 1567342)
In the past several of the members have arranged a set time to "meet and greet" and also having name tags identifying sYc members.

I think this would be great, and while we don't have the staff to host this, I can certainly work with anyone willing to step up.

We can also set up a specific meeting spot as a "Home Base" for this. Maybe our revised Vintage Certification area which will be located in the newly redecorated and expanded Awards/Ballroom area?

Bashton

The Vintage Certification area is now located in the Awards/Ballroom. We will have a banner promoting The Supercar Registry/SYC, and Name Tags to help identify our members will be on the table by the banner. Look forward to seeing old friends being introduced to new ones.

Xplantdad 10-27-2021 02:50 PM

Always a great idea!:biggthumpup: