The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   The City of Chicago has.. (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=167588)

rlw68 06-13-2021 11:18 AM

Mayor Lori Lightfoot :eek:

:headbang:

Burd 06-13-2021 01:51 PM

We’re still under commie rule here in Michigan

cook_dw 06-13-2021 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COPO (Post 1551686)
Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston have been open for months. You might have meant first major blue state city to open. :-)

Nashville also.

x33rs 06-13-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COPO (Post 1551686)
Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston have been open for months. You might have meant first major blue state city to open. :-)

Phoenix has been open for months as well, Ducey dropped the mask deal earlier this year and things have been pretty much normal. Up here in Prescott nothing really changed much at all during this ordeal, lol.

olredalert 06-13-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burd (Post 1551717)
We’re still under commie rule here in Michigan

----You wouldn't have known it yesterday at the Indy Car races at Bell Isle! The stands were pretty much packed to capacity. I was with some friends (10) in an air conditioned cubicle and we would go out every now and then and sit in the grandstands but couldn't take the heat for more than about 20 minutes. We had a pool and each of us picked two drivers and I won $90 bucks, so all together a great day!....Bill S

TimG 06-13-2021 04:24 PM

I'm watching the Indy cars today, Bill.

Lee Stewart 06-13-2021 05:25 PM

Back to the Buffet!

Our local Hong Kong Buffet is finally open for people to serve themselves. All you have to do is wear a mask and put on disposible gloves when you go up to get your food. Had lunch there yeaterday. May have dinner there tonight. Or better yet tomorrow tonight when it's less crowded. AFAIK, they are the last buffet resturant here in ABQ. Both Linns and Golden Coral went out of business during the pandemic.

Now . . . . all that has to happen to make things "back to normal" is for my complex to open the hot tub. Pool is open but not the tub.

x33rs 06-13-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Stewart (Post 1551743)
Back to the Buffet!

Our local Hong Kong Buffet is finally open for people to serve themselves. All you have to do is wear a mask and put on disposible gloves when you go up to get your food. Had lunch there yeaterday. May have dinner there tonight. Or better yet tomorrow tonight when it's less crowded. AFAIK, they are the last buffet resturant here in ABQ. Both Linns and Golden Coral went out of business during the pandemic.

Now . . . . all that has to happen to make things "back to normal" is for my complex to open the hot tub. Pool is open but not the tub.

I'd say back to normal would have to get rid of that too.

Lee Stewart 06-13-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x33rs (Post 1551746)
I'd say back to normal would have to get rid of that too.

It's a very small inconvience. We have lived without going to our favorite resturant for 16 months. A place we ate at 2 or 3 times a week.

x33rs 06-13-2021 07:49 PM

We've skipped anything that requires it so the few left that want to hold onto that inconvenience I just don't spend money there. But it's so few and far between now it's no big deal.

We still have a Golden Corral here, they aren't requiring any of that stuff. Weird but that's just how this whole year has been, no consistency anywhere.