The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Pit Area - Racing (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Erica Enders (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125899)

67 Nova Boy 11-25-2016 10:56 PM

Re: Erica Enders

Hey Sammy...Leah doing a little burnout with a SRT Hellcat

Leah

Dave
67 Nova Boy

67 Nova Boy 11-26-2016 02:18 AM

Leah

Leah

67 Nova Boy 11-26-2016 12:23 PM

The links must time out as they seem to have gone away! Sorry!!

Dave
67 Nova Boy

67 Nova Boy 12-08-2016 05:36 PM

This just in at PRI on the Unveiling of the NEW Camaro's Erica & Jeg will run for the 2017 season!

Dave
67 Nova Boy

https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/pics...c_w8aefdgw.jpg

https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/pics...erica_cars.jpg

https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/pics...rica_group.jpg

earntaz 12-08-2016 05:40 PM

So Dave -- how long do we need to stare at that MoPar? LOL Get the Chevy ELITE car up ... TAZ [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/haha.gif[/img]

67 Nova Boy 12-08-2016 05:45 PM

I'm changing it now if photobucket will let me! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/mad.gif[/img]

Dave
67 Nova Boy

67 Nova Boy 12-08-2016 05:59 PM

Whew!

That's better!

Dave
67 Nova Boy

earntaz 12-08-2016 06:07 PM

Success!! Now they need to make that Chevy real BAD-A$$ ... TAZ

67 Nova Boy 12-08-2016 06:09 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: earntaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Success!! Now they need to make that Chevy real BAD-A$$ ... TAZ </div></div>

Sammy has his tools ready to go...just waiting for the call! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Dave
67 Nova Boy

CamarosRus 12-08-2016 07:34 PM

Curious of Allen Patterson was able to buy alot of spare MOPAR &quot;stuff&quot; from ELITE ???

67 Nova Boy 12-08-2016 08:09 PM

Did Mopar take it all back? Was that part of the deal to return the car as well or do they sell to another racer??

Good question CamarosRus but they are Chevrolet guys right?

Dave
67 Nova Boy

67 Nova Boy 12-08-2016 10:21 PM

Hey Taz,

Notice the #9 on the window...hope to be lower next year!

Dave
67 Nova Boy

67 Nova Boy 12-10-2016 10:07 PM

https://twitter.com/NHRA/status/807344087653195777

Oh... yes please!

Dave
67 Nova Boy

earntaz 12-10-2016 10:46 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 67 Nova Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Taz,

Notice the #9 on the window...hope to be lower next year!

Dave
67 Nova Boy</div></div>

Hopefully she can grab the #1 again -- terrorize the Summit gang!! TAZ

Starship 12-11-2016 05:59 PM

They have had 2 Ron Jones Darts for sale on their website for a while now.

CamarosRus 12-12-2016 01:57 AM

DODGE had given Richard Freeman/ELITE big money $$$$$ to Race The Dodges.

Wonder if Chevrolet gives ELITE anything with them going back to Chevrolet

I dont see where GM sells more Camaros with any of the Pro Stock cars being
raced..........but what do I know about marketing, advertising and corp tax
write off ??????

CamarosRus 12-12-2016 02:03 AM

Please allow me this opportunity to say that JEFF LANE finished #3
in COMP Eliminator in 2016.

I dont know how much $$$$ Jeff Lane spent in 2016 vs winnings,
who is UN SPONSORED (Other than Mickey Thompson, and a few other parts companies).

COMP Eliminator (aka Complicated Eliminator) has lost so many
participants due to the HUGE expense vs minimal $$$ payback
and almost a disrespect from NHRA.

Salvatore 12-12-2016 12:35 PM

Correct Chuck. NHRA does not care about Comp. One less Class they would have to tech. I heard that Charlie Greco quit racing. Real fast stuff he has.
Sick of spending serious many I guess.

earntaz 12-12-2016 04:36 PM

Maybe this is why Dodge is &quot;talking&quot; to NASCAR -- exposure. There is no comparing this between NASCAR and NHRA -- more bang for the buck in NASCAR. TAZ

CamarosRus 12-12-2016 06:51 PM

Sammy, I dont know if doing tech on COMP is big issue for NHRA or not.........but squeezing COMP into the
show seems to be a problem many times.....

Also when Super Comp, Super Gas, Top Sportsman &amp; Top Dragster have so many paying entrants and crew members
why bother with the small COMP Eliminator fields. Majority of fans dont understand COMP, what with all the different classes, indexes, CIC rules (round to round index changes) etc etc ......

JEFF LANE is still moving on, moving forward and he and his son, Cody Lane driving Super Stock Cavalier will be
as 2017 POMONA Winternationals !!!!!!!!!

Salvatore 12-12-2016 08:07 PM

I give those guys credit Chuck. NHRA wants bracket classes. sells more equipment and parts and more people involved. I bet if there is 50 COMP cars in the Country we are lucky, maybe 40!
I think you are going to see the HEMI Challenge and sooner or later Pro Stock go away as we know it. No payouts so why bother.

Barton will have that camaro in the 7's early next year on 9 inchers. Those unidentifiable Pro Stock cars are going to be a thing of the past. But, just my opinion.

CamarosRus 12-12-2016 10:03 PM

earntaz...........I'm at most of the West Coast NHRA Natl events. When the ELITE/DODGE thing began I heard
Richard Freeman/ELITE received a couple of million for to build/race each of the two cars....Not sure who supplied Truck/Trailers........and who knows how much more ELITE received during the race year .....

Anyway if DODGE wanted to go &quot;All In&quot; with NASCAR..........how many MILLIONS would that take ?????

No question about TV exposure to the DODGE Name......
Is DODGE better off buying 30 second commercials for $$$$$
or spending $$$$$ Millions to have DODGE &quot;Monster&quot; Cup Cars ????

Salvatore 12-12-2016 10:14 PM

well the NHRA exposure on TV was probably not paying off. Again, those Pro Stock cars are not easy to relate to.

earntaz 12-12-2016 10:22 PM

NASCAR has almost double the races, including practice and qualifying that is televised -- most of this TV exposure is action ... not trying to fill in while waiting for the pro-catagories to run. Even then, the only identifiable MoPars are the prostock machines. I have no idea what the answer is but I can tell you it is more exciting to watch NASCAR than NHRA. Lately, they've expanded the show for approx three hours -- but it is only about one hour of watching actual races. TAZ [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img]

67 Nova Boy 01-09-2017 08:02 PM

Ok...getting ready for testing soon!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPDpIOXDnFV/

Dave
67 Nova Boy

earntaz 01-09-2017 08:35 PM

I've known people who need those. Goes right along with teaching someone how to shift a 4-gear. Push it toward the left front fender -- pull it to the left rear fender -- push it toward the right front fender -- pull it toward the right rear fender ... as quickly as you can!!!!

Salvatore 01-10-2017 02:32 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 67 Nova Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok...getting ready for testing soon!

Dave
67 Nova Boy</div></div>

And who really gives a.................

67 Nova Boy 01-10-2017 12:23 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: [email protected]</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 67 Nova Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok...getting ready for testing soon!

Dave
67 Nova Boy</div></div>

And who really gives a................. </div></div>

So YOU were the one that sent her the socks!

Dave
67 Nova Boy

cook_dw 01-10-2017 12:57 PM

So Dave do like work for Elite Motorsports or are you just a super fan of Enders? Regardless glad shes back in a Camaro.

Salvatore 01-10-2017 07:09 PM

he is her &quot;Elite&quot; stalker Darrell. HAAA

cook_dw 01-10-2017 07:16 PM

Kinda what I figured.. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/haha.gif[/img]

Just kidding around.. No harm intended..

CamarosRus 01-29-2017 08:36 PM

Why was Erica at B/J 2017......Strictly &quot;vacation&quot;
or what kind of P.R.,publicity was ELITE/Richard Freeman
up too.
Who was she strolling around with ??? Not even sure I know
what her husband looks like.

Xplantdad 01-29-2017 09:46 PM

Chuck-

She was there to have some &quot;fun&quot;. She was there with her dad, Gregg.

Here's Erica and Holly...and Holly wearing Erica's rings. Erica was very gracious...we talked for about 15 minutes with her and her dad.

https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/pics...n_dsc_0169.jpg

https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/pics...n_dsc_0170.jpg

https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/pics...n_dsc_0171.jpg

We are going to hopefully do some local TV with her and her dad in February at Firebird (it's in the planning stages now)!

And her dad said that Holly will be able to sit in the pro stock for sure [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

earntaz 01-29-2017 11:23 PM

That is way too cool ... Craig

Xplantdad 01-29-2017 11:28 PM

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] She is a sweetheart!

Salvatore 01-30-2017 01:13 AM

has NovaBoy Dave seen these pictures? he is going to want your autograph Holly. Erica is his second favorite women on earth.

CamarosRus 03-13-2017 08:28 PM

Anybody on this site have real knowledge/facts on the state of KB Racing vs ELITE as of
March 2017 and guess you could throw Gray Motorsports into the conversation

I dont have all the misc names memorized ..... I'm curious what/where the differences are between Jason Line's engine development and Elite/Richard Freeman's power......or is everything so top secret, that nobody (outside those camps) know anything ????

Are they both using CFE heads ??

ELITE builds their own cars.....KB's car are from Bickel or ???

How much difference is the (exclusive) HOGAN Intake making for KB racing.

Anybody here really follow this stuff (not your biased opinions)

I should be at NHRA/Las Vegas with Hancock&Lane Racing (C/SMA & SS/CM)

EZ Nova 03-14-2017 01:08 PM

Chuck, you're pretty right, most of the "important" stuff stays within the teams.

I have a friend who ran Elite Power in his NHRA P/S car and yes have some knowledge of the inside track (at 50K+ a race).

I don't see Elite coming out Dominate beginning of the year. It will take Nick some time to get a handle again on the Chevy program with EFI, but it will be a steep learning curve. I could be wrong, but I think it will just take them a few races to really get there, then it will be good racing.

None of the heads are "standard" from Carl Foltz. EVERY team messages them to their program once they arrive in-house. I'm still baffled on the Hogans deal, but it must be working for Ken and the guys.

Gray is a wild card. I think it will come down to HOW dedicated they are? I don't know if Grays are like Ken or Richard with the no-holds-barred blank cheque type of dedication that these other 2 team owners have?

Now my info comes from a current MMPS camp that playing in NHRA PS for a couple years. Also seeing as we got one of the very last set of Braswell PS carb and other parts from V. Gains, there's a TON of info there. But that's basically the "notes" of your question to my ability. Others might disagree or have other info too. Info is info, and usually ALL GOOD.

CamarosRus 03-14-2017 06:20 PM

EZ Nova, Jeff Lane (Hancock& Lane Racing) is one of the smartest small block Chev COMP/Super Stock Racers out there...Uses SLAWKO heads on his (Bob Book) SBX engine.

Dallas Glenn, works for KB/Jason Line is originally from Seattle area. We know, we talk to him at the races....he of course tells us nothing important !!!!

I was sitting with Lane (and crew) when he had conversation with HOGAN. Hogan has done a few little things for Lane.

Cody Lane qualified #1 at Pomona & Phoenix.....which other than getting 1st Rd bye's, dont do all that much....as he lost 2nd Rd Phoenix with a .001 Red....Came back next week at Phoenix Lucas Oil Divisional & won along with Jeff in COMP making for Father/Son Winners Circle !!!!!

Lane's Rig parked in Nevada waiting for back/back NHRA at LVMS starting March 30th...

Thanks for the conversation

EZ Nova 03-15-2017 01:33 PM

Chuck, that's good info too. My crew chief is Konigshofer from MMPS stuff. They were looking at trying some NHRA PS stuff and that's why they bough "the red car". Couple of engine guys said NOT worth it and since there FORD guys, the writing was on the wall.
Was asked to help crew on Mark Martino's NHRA PS car a couple years back. Konigshofer, Butch Kemp and myself and a few others were going to go to Gainesville, didn't materialize. Mark had Kagnazzi power at the time, but in the end, he was a customer of Elites.

And still didn't get much of the inside info even though Mark used Elites power. Even Konigshofer Racing, Kasse just sends parts and says "we found more power with this" and that's about that.