The Supercar Registry

The Supercar Registry (https://www.yenko.net/forum/index.php)
-   Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale (https://www.yenko.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   "Roof" Deuce for sale ('70 YENKO Nova) (https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126003)

Stefano 07-28-2014 04:26 PM

Re: "Roof" Deuce for sale ('70 YENKO Nova)

Yo, Sammy does that look like a Chevy parked behind the Deuce : )

BTW,congrats on the award. It must have been a fun event.

SS427 07-28-2014 08:51 PM

Congrats on the award as well. Makes that first outing really sweet.

Xplantdad 07-28-2014 08:51 PM

Enderle Center....off of 17th in Santa Ana. Congrats...and good to see you out and about with the car [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

I hope to catch up with you in November, when I am back out in SoCal [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

Schonyenko2 07-28-2014 10:20 PM

Congratulations. Glad the folks at the show liked it.

Schonye

Z28DL 07-30-2014 05:37 AM

Awesome car and I can't wait to see it as I live in Lake Forest and go to a lot of the local shows and cruise ins. Congrats on the Enderle award. Nice crowd of guys there with some great cars.
Dave

mockingbird812 07-30-2014 06:13 PM

<span style="font-style: italic">Where are my manners</span>?!!!!!!!!!!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/blush.gif[/img]

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Thank You </span></span></span>YENKO.net for this platform, which directly led to the sale of my beloved Deuce! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif[/img] In the youth's vernacular, this site is <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"> <span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;<span style="text-decoration: underline">da</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">BOMB</span>!!!!&quot; </span></span></span>

RST 11-07-2014 04:20 AM

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. Want to give you an update on the Yenko, I am sure most of you know this car is a multi-national show winning Yenko, and I am happy to share with you all that I will be bringing this car to the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in November. Many of you are familiar with this car in its Day-2 configuration and Sam did a magnificent job in recreating it as it was in the 70’s. Well the team at Mascar Auto has reworked this Yenko into our version of a Day 2 …. An Executive Day 2 and we can’t wait to show and share our version of this amazing car. Please take the time to come by and see our display of this and 4 other great cars at the show. We will have this 1970 Deuce Yenko on display along with a 1970 Black 426 Hemi Cuda, a 1970 Saturn Yellow GSX Stage 1 4 spd, a 1970 Special Order Paint Black 428 SCJ Cougar Eliminator and a Pro Street 1987 Buick Gran National, all built buy Mascar / Classic Resto-Mod.

Salvatore 11-07-2014 11:06 AM

Changed Sam's work? All the painstaking effort into restoring the &quot;original&quot; Day-2 parts that the Roof's put on that car originally? I saw that car in progress. Deuce Heaven and Sam's work was second to none. Good luck with the showing.

Stefano 11-07-2014 03:05 PM

Thanks for participating, you guys are going to have a great time. Can't wait to see your cars!

67 Nova Boy 11-07-2014 05:42 PM

What are executive day 2 editions? Do tell...

Dave
67 Nova Boy